The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
Luke Tapscott best on ground for Premiers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robranisgod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Luke Tapscott best on ground for Premiers Reply with quote

Luke Tapscott has been awarded the medal as best player for Sorrento in its premiership win against Frankston in the strong Nepean League Grand Final

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/localfooty/sorrento-caps-mighty-season-with-14point-win-over-frankston-bombers-in-grand-final/news-story/958eb8598627d5bd7773a1819e048041

The Sorrento side was captained coached by ex AFL player Troy Schwarze brother of ex-North Adelaide forward Ben Schwarze. Collingwood premiership player Chris Dawes and former Woodville-West Torrens Eagle, Lee Treeby were also in the side.

Why can't we get players like Tapscott back to the club. He would be ideal for us.
locky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Luke Tapscott best on ground for Premiers Reply with quote

robranisgod wrote:

Why can't we get players like Tapscott back to the club. He would be ideal for us.

called life style, more money and a winning environment
Ian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Luke Tapscott best on ground for Premiers Reply with quote

locky wrote:
robranisgod wrote:

called life style, more money and a winning environment

We used to get players like him back, in recent times recruiting anyone seems to have been a non event, hopefully the review will address this.

Even with all his shortcomings, at least the previous CEO and football manager seemed to be a lot more proactive when it came to attracting talent to/back to North
Roosterforever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We may never know what is in the review as a question on VR says that only the recommendations that are implemented will be made public
Roosterforever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We may never know what is in the review as a question on VR says that only the recommendations that are implemented will be made public
Disco

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roosterforever wrote:

I spotted that too.
Very selective words there.
I put a question in that i thought was to be open and would rather see what is and isn't implemented and why.
No response, as expected.
johntheclaret

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco wrote:
Roosterforever wrote:

I spotted that too.
Very selective words there.
I put a question in that i thought was to be open and would rather see what is and isn't implemented and why.
No response, as expected.

We appreciate your input
FISH
Grog Squad Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken that reply to the people in the know and they tell me that the review will be open to the members on a forum night and they may not adopt all recommendations but we will get a chance to ask why not. I can tell you this if the hierarchy decides to keep us in the dark we will revert back to plan A and go in fucking hard and straight at them as i won't stand back and be told yeah we did the review but we are keeping all the findings that we don't like to ourselves as this will be totally unacceptable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roost! Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT + 10.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: