The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
What it takes to hold an extraordinary general meeting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johntheclaret

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you've been listened to Fish.

Dear John,
In an increasingly challenging environment, our Club strives to ensure we position ourselves as the leading SANFL club, on and off the field. Whilst we develop strategies and actions to achieve the successful outcomes we all want, our core business goal (winning SANFL premierships) requires best practice modelling and philosophies to ensure we are positioned to achieve that goal. As we know, we haven’t achieved Premiership success since 1991 despite some strong seasons since then.
With this objective foremost in our minds your Board and Management is pleased to inform you that it has agreed to a recommendation to the Board from our Football Executive to undertake an external independent in-season review (the Review) of the Football Department and related activities of the North Adelaide Football Club.
The Review is planned to commence in the next three to four weeks and to be completed by mid-September 2017 and the Reviewer will be overseen by the Football Executive.
It is also a priority of the Board that the Review has minimal disruption and impact on our playing group, and we will ensure everything is done to enable us to focus on winning football games for our club for the remainder of the season.
This an exciting and positive move for our Club that is supported by our management and staff.
We look forward to the outcomes and to maximising the performance of our club in the future.
Regards,
Lee Virgin
President – NAFC Board of Directors
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exciting and positive for the club? I thought it would be an inditement on the board and recent board and admin?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wedgie wrote:
Exciting and positive for the club? I thought it would be an inditement on the board and recent board and admin?

The spin doctors still have to keep the happy clappers clapping!
FISH
Grog Squad Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wedgie wrote:

No doubt that the football dept has been overlooked but in my view i'm really pleased that the first step has been taken to address the short comings so i will wait and see what comes of the review and more importantly that the recommendations are implemented.
The Mole

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning Fish , I wonder if you could enlighten me as to who is the football executive ? Could it be a man called Greg !! Well done mate hopefully we will see change although the review will not be undertaken until the season is almost complete , convenient that ! See u at the land of GOD.
FISH
Grog Squad Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mole wrote:
Good morning Fish , I wonder if you could enlighten me as to who is the football executive ? Could it be a man called Greg !! Well done mate hopefully we will see change although the review will not be undertaken until the season is almost complete , convenient that ! See u at the land of GOD.

Malcolm Ellis is the man in regards to the football executive committee so we are in good hands
FISH
Grog Squad Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to remind you people power works and going forward we can't just rest on this as i wont to keep building and maybe have a Centrals era and i believe there are some changes that still need to be made to make sure this is not just a one off. We still have a culture that needs to be changed and as a group coming up is the year when we can really make a difference. In the coming weeks i will put something to all the readers of this group to consider and have your voice heard at next years AGM.

Cheers FISH
Dugldo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had had a couple of "email conversations" with Lee Virgin last year in which I questioned the option of employing an outside company to do a review of the club. While they did not go with the mob I knew about and who knows if this review has turned North around, but I did appreciate the openness of Lee's responses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roost! Forum Index -> Rooster Forum All times are GMT + 10.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: