The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
The Roost! Forum Index
Apologies for the AGM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Apologies for the AGM Reply with quote

Cant make it tonight, if there's any highlights let me know.
Cheers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mongrel Punter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a bit of ducking and weaving by Barry Dolman, but I'll let somebody else explain.
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on peoples I want details!!!

For those unaware there's an article in the paper today about our finances.
Here's the link: http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/footy03/story_page/0,8747,8174558%255E25397,00.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wessie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you believe that - Pokies save Roosters or otherwise that would mean ROOSTERS R.I.P ? Sound scary.

"That (pokie parlour) is the most significant change to our finances. If we didn't do it we would have well and truly gone by now," he said. Twisted Evil
Newman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definite highlight was the (what appeared to be) walkout of Kim Klomp. He appeared to be targeting Jars & it backfired. I think he plays life like his footy......intensely !!
CFYoung

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newman wrote:
Definite highlight was the (what appeared to be) walkout of Kim Klomp. He appeared to be targeting Jars & it backfired. I think he plays life like his footy......intensely !!

More on this please.

All of a sudden the rumour mill has gone surprisingly silent.

Lift your game guys!

CF
holly
Grog Squad Hall of Famer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newman wrote:

Thought Mrs Coles question to the board was worth a chuckle.

Dallas's comment on the northern toilets being a health hazard was a good one, as it may force the councils hand.

The bloke who would'nt let the meeting go on beyond the Roosters club agm bit, was half a question off of being ejected by the back row.

Dizzy 1 frantically getting a plane from Sydney, only to walk in to the words ''thankyou & goodnight''

A very informed & intelligent member enquiring on the whereabouts of Brakenbridge.

Free piss.

AJ's address to the members was as good as you'd expect.

Pokies ????? farknose.

& yeah, Klompy was a very unhappy bunny.
Newman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well CF, Klompy (or Mr Skills as we used to call him) questioined Jars as to why je was not appointed Tackling Coach. At this stage I thought that perhaps it was a tongue in cheek question (& I think Jars may have as well) Jars suggested it was because he was reported 10 times, ha ,ha. Klompy corrected him & said 7. ( I still thought Klompy was being funny). Jars then went on to suggest he was looking for a rugby tackling style of coach.
Later on Klompy asked Barry Doman "if the board was happy with Jarmans response to his question". Barry refused to answer the question.
At that point Klompy left the building & failed to return.

????????????
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is up with Klompy?

And what's the full story behind the Cole's reaction, spewing I missed the night.
THE MESSENGER BOY
Shan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kym Klomp was dissappointed at not being offered a position in any of the grades which I can understand, but I am almost certain he`s main problem was that no one bothered replying to his applications.
IF this is true you can see why he was not a happy camper Confused
Dianne
Dad and Ian McKay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professionalism NOT at our club AGAIN?????
When will we ever learn?
I hope and pray you are wrong MB

Last edited by Dianne on Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MESSENGER BOY wrote:
I think Kym Klomp was dissappointed at not being offered a position in any of the grades which I can understand, but I am almost certain he`s main problem was that no one bothered replying to his applications.
IF this is true you can see why he was not a happy camper Confused

Well if what you say is correct is makes Kym look like a bit of a dickhead, Jars wasn't the one reviewing the position and making replies, why did he take it out on Jars?
And as for Jars not selecting him as tackling coach, well probably a fair enough decision if he's going to carry on like a child.

Last edited by Wedgie on Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dianne
Dad and Ian McKay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Kym a dickhead?
I would be frustrated too if no-one had bothered to reply to my application,and all due respects to Jars BUT surely he would know who had replied for a particular coaching role and surely he would know if ANYONE had bothered to have the DECENCY to reply!
And if he didn't know that anyone hadn't replied to his applications surely that makes our club look unprofessional!
Wedgie
Drunky the Clown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dianne wrote:
Why is Kym a dickhead?
I would be frustrated too if no-one had bothered to reply to my application,and all due respects to Jars BUT surely he would know who had replied for a particular coaching role and surely he would know if ANYONE had bothered to have the DECENCY to reply!
And if he didn't know that anyone hadn't replied to his applications surely that makes our club look unprofessional!

Dunno Dids, who called him a dickhead?

I said he looked like bit of a dickhead if everything that's been reported is true BUT I didn't call him a dickhead. Surely even a Holden fan could work out the difference there?

And as for why I think he looks like a bit of a dickhead, read my previous post, I thought it was pretty straight forward. Wink

PS Read very carefully the part about "if what reported is true". Its a very crucial part of my comment.
If Klompy didn't make stupid banter with Jars or walk out like a spoilt kid then it doesn't apply.
Dianne
Dad and Ian McKay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to Klompy because I have the occassional dummy spit and it feels good and it sure relieves FRUSTRATION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roost! Forum Index -> Rooster Forum All times are GMT + 10.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: